Greenville County
i.e. "Pay my taxes", "Parks & Recreation", "Marriage Licenses", etc.
Clerk of Court
Civil - Common Pleas

When a court ordered judgment is filed in the office of the Clerk of Court the judgment’s history will always remain on the record unless expunged by judicial order. The prevailing party in a civil lawsuit may execute against property on any judgment pursuant to the South Carolina Rules of Civil Procedure. An execution on the judgment may be filed with the Clerk of Court’s Office after the judgment has been on file for 10 days.

Judgments from the Magistrate Court may also be filed with the Clerk of Court for a fee of thirty-five dollars ($35.00). When filing a Magistrate Judgment with the Clerk of Court you must file the original Magistrate’s order.

Persons needing to perform research to satisfy the requirements of the South Carolina Public Safety Department’s SR22 for driver license reinstatement can receive assistance from the Clerk of Court’s office. However, please note that it is the responsibility of the individual to complete and sign the form and to have the signature witnessed by a Notary Public.

Photocopying machines are available for public use. The cost for photocopies is twenty-five cents ($.25) per page. Acceptable forms of payment include cash, money order or business check. The Clerk of Court does not currently accept credit or debit cards as payment.