Greenville County encourages those needing to pay taxes to avoid coming inside County Square.
Citizens can pay property taxes through the mail, the internet or by using the convenient dropbox located outside the Tax Office. The County accepts credit and debit card payments on our website, online.
From now until further notice, the County will waive the online service fee provided by AutoAgent, our third-party provider.
The service fee for Hospitality Taxes, using SC.GOV, will also be waived until further notice.
Greenville County
i.e. "Pay my taxes", "Parks & Recreation", "Marriage Licenses", etc.
Answer Book

How can I apply for a pardon?


To request a pardon application, you must contact the South Carolina Department of Probation, Parole, and Pardon Services at 803.734.9262. The application will be forwarded to you by mail. The completed application and application fee must be sent to:

South Carolina Department of Probation, Parole & Pardon Services
Paroles and Pardon Division
Post Office Box 50666
Columbia, South Carolina, 29250

What rights are restored if granted a pardon?


The following rights are restored if granted a pardon: to register to vote, to vote, to serve on a jury, to hold public office, to testify without having the fact of conviction introduced for impeachment purposes unless the crime indicates a lack of veracity, not to have one's testimony excluded in a legal proceeding if convicted of perjury, and to be licensed for any occupation requiring a license.


Back To Answer Book Directory