Greenville County encourages those needing to pay taxes to avoid coming inside County Square.
Citizens can pay property taxes through the mail, the internet or by using the convenient dropbox located outside the Tax Office. The County accepts credit and debit card payments on our website, online. From now until April 15, the County will waive the online service fee provided by SC.GOV, our third-party provider.
Does your vehicle license plate expire between March 2020 and June 2020? You now have until July 1st 2020 to register or renew your vehicle plates.
DMV has extended deadlines for:
 • Motor vehicles registrations and plates
 • 45 day temporary license plates
Note: Expired plates may not be valid outside of SC
The service fee for Hospitality Taxes will also be waived until April 15th.
Greenville County
i.e. "Pay my taxes", "Parks & Recreation", "Marriage Licenses", etc.
Answer Book
Sediment Control

If sediment and water is running onto someone's property as a result of a neighboring property owner's grading, what can be done?


If it is a single family resident, silviculture or agricultural operation this would be a civil matter between the property owners. If it is located in a subdivision approved after January, 1993, there is a storm water and sediment control plain on the property. Contact the Soil and Water Conservation District at 864.467.2756 for more information.


Back To Answer Book Directory