Greenville County encourages those needing to pay taxes to avoid coming inside County Square.
Citizens can pay property taxes through the mail, the internet or by using the convenient dropbox located outside the Tax Office. The County accepts credit and debit card payments on our website, online.
From now until further notice, the County will waive the online service fee provided by AutoAgent, our third-party provider.
The service fee for Hospitality Taxes, using SC.GOV, will also be waived until further notice.
Greenville County
i.e. "Pay my taxes", "Parks & Recreation", "Marriage Licenses", etc.
Answer Book

Who is responsible for repairing bridges and bridge approaches?


The Engineering & Maintenance Division (Bridge Yard) is responsible for the maintenance of County bridges. The Department can identify whether a bridge is maintained by the state, county, or a municipality. They are located at 98 Camp Road, Travelers Rest, 29690, phone 864.834.2097.


What is the weight limit of a bridge?


The weight limit varies according to the type of bridge. Most bridges with a restricted weight limit have appropriate signage warning the public of this restriction. Usually concrete bridges do not carry a weight limit. Other types can normally be determined by the Engineering & Maintenance (Bridge Yard) at 864.834.2097.


Back To Answer Book Directory