The Greenville County Website will be down temporarily on Monday, July 22nd from 7:30 a.m. until 8:30 a.m. for scheduled maintenance. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Greenville County
i.e. "Pay my taxes", "Parks & Recreation", "Marriage Licenses", etc.
Answer Book
Construction Permits

Where do you get permits for the construction of: driveways, garages, roof repair, room additions, porches/decks?


Driveway construction requires a permit from the Public Works Division, 864.467.7016. All types of building, plumbing, electrical and heating and ventilation permits are handled by the Codes Enforcement Division, 864.467.7060. A license is required for roof repair and can be obtained through the Sheriff's Office at 864.467.5277.


Back To Answer Book Directory