Due to inclement weather conditions Greenville County offices will be closed Monday, December 10, 2018. The Tax Sale will be rescheduled for a later date. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Search GreenvilleCounty.org:
i.e. "Pay my taxes", "Parks & Recreation", "Marriage Licenses", etc.
Answer Book
Special Tax Districts

How do you create a special tax district?


You must start a petition naming the millage request. When you have obtained the vast majority of homeowners in the proposed district, present the petition to County Council, along with stated request. For more information, contact 864.467.7110.


Back To Answer Book Directory