Greenville County encourages those needing to pay taxes to avoid coming inside County Square.
Citizens can pay property taxes through the mail, the internet or by using the convenient dropbox located outside the Tax Office. The County accepts credit and debit card payments on our website, online.
From now until further notice, the County will waive the online service fee provided by AutoAgent, our third-party provider.
The service fee for Hospitality Taxes, using SC.GOV, will also be waived until further notice.
Greenville County
i.e. "Pay my taxes", "Parks & Recreation", "Marriage Licenses", etc.
Answer Book

What office do you contact to request plat (maps) and where do you go to get copies of subdivision plat maps?


The Greenville County Subdivision Administration. Requests for the preparation of plat maps should be directed to this department at 864.467.5764. Copies are available at a nominal cost.


Where can you get zoning maps of the County?


Zoning maps are available online from the Greenville County Geographic Information Systems Advanced Internet Mapping System.


Back To Answer Book Directory