Greenville County encourages those needing to pay taxes to avoid coming inside County Square.
Citizens can pay property taxes through the mail, the internet or by using the convenient dropbox located outside the Tax Office. The County accepts credit and debit card payments on our website, online.
From now until further notice, the County will waive the online service fee provided by AutoAgent, our third-party provider.
The service fee for Hospitality Taxes, using SC.GOV, will also be waived until further notice.
Greenville County
i.e. "Pay my taxes", "Parks & Recreation", "Marriage Licenses", etc.
Answer Book
Noise Complaints

What can be done about loud noises around a person's home?


Complaints concerning noise pollution should be made to the Greenville County Sheriff's Office, please call (864) 271-5210. A copy of the Greenville County Noise Ordinance may be obtained from the County Council Office, Greenville County Square, Suite 2400, 864.467.7115. You may also click here for the Greenville County Code of Ordinances online.


Back To Answer Book Directory