Greenville County encourages those needing to pay taxes to avoid coming inside County Square.
Citizens can pay property taxes through the mail, the internet or by using the convenient dropbox located outside the Tax Office. The County accepts credit and debit card payments on our website, online. From now until April 15, the County will waive the online service fee provided by SC.GOV, our third-party provider.
Does your vehicle license plate expire between March 2020 and June 2020? You now have until July 1st 2020 to register or renew your vehicle plates.
DMV has extended deadlines for:
 • Motor vehicles registrations and plates
 • 45 day temporary license plates
Note: Expired plates may not be valid outside of SC
The service fee for Hospitality Taxes will also be waived until April 15th.
Greenville County
i.e. "Pay my taxes", "Parks & Recreation", "Marriage Licenses", etc.
Animal Care Services
Animal Control
Animal Control Services

While we do not provide animal control services at Animal Care, below is a listing of animal control agencies in your area that can help.

Greenville County Animal Control
Area Served: Greenville County Unincorporated
Contact Phone: 864.467.7595
Contact Website:

Greenville City Animal Control
Area Served: City of Greenville
Contact Phone: 864.271.5333
Contact Website:

Greer City Animal Control
Area Served: City of Greer, SC
Contact Phone: 864.848.5363
Contact Email:
Contact Website:

Mauldin City Animal Control
Area Served: City of Mauldin, SC
Contact Phone: 864.289.8900
Contact Website:

Fountain Inn City Animal Control
Area Served: City of Fountain Inn Contact Phone: 864.409.3334
Contact Email:
Contact Website:

Travelers Rest City Animal Control
Area Served: City of Travelers Rest
Contact Phone: 864.834.9029
Contact Email:
Contact Website:

Simpsonville City Animal Control
Area Served: City of Simpsonville
Contact Phone: 864.967.9536
Contact Email:
Contact Website: