Greenville County encourages those needing to pay taxes to avoid coming inside County Square.
Citizens can pay property taxes through the mail, the internet or by using the convenient dropbox located outside the Tax Office. The County accepts credit and debit card payments on our website, online.
From now until further notice, the County will waive the online service fee provided by AutoAgent, our third-party provider.
The service fee for Hospitality Taxes, using SC.GOV, will also be waived until further notice.
Greenville County
i.e. "Pay my taxes", "Parks & Recreation", "Marriage Licenses", etc.
Answer Book
Freedom of Information Request

Who do I contact for a Freedom of Information request?


All Freedom of Information Act requests should be submitted to the following:

County Attorney's Office
301 University Ridge, Suite 2400
Greenville, SC 29601
Fax 467.5964.

For more information about the Freedom of Information Act or to submit a request for information online, go to the County Attorney page.


Back To Answer Book Directory