Greenville County encourages those needing to pay taxes to avoid coming inside County Square.
Citizens can pay property taxes through the mail, the internet or by using the convenient dropbox located outside the Tax Office. The County accepts credit and debit card payments on our website, online.
From now until further notice, the County will waive the online service fee provided by AutoAgent, our third-party provider.
The service fee for Hospitality Taxes, using SC.GOV, will also be waived until further notice.
Greenville County
i.e. "Pay my taxes", "Parks & Recreation", "Marriage Licenses", etc.
Answer Book

Who do you contact in case of a downed power line or a damaged transformer?


Report either problem immediately to Duke Energy, 1.800.769.3766, Blue Ridge Electric Co-Op 864.242.6300 or Laurens Electric Co-Op, 864.288.7412.


Who do you call if you do not have electric service?


Call Duke Energy, 864.242.3261, Blue Ridge Electric Co-Op, 864.242.6300 or Laurens Electric Co-Op, 864.288.7412.


Back To Answer Book Directory