Greenville County encourages those needing to pay taxes to avoid coming inside County Square.
Citizens can pay property taxes through the mail, the internet or by using the convenient dropbox located outside the Tax Office. The County accepts credit and debit card payments on our website, online.
From now until further notice, the County will waive the online service fee provided by AutoAgent, our third-party provider.
The service fee for Hospitality Taxes, using SC.GOV, will also be waived until further notice.
Greenville County
i.e. "Pay my taxes", "Parks & Recreation", "Marriage Licenses", etc.
Answer Book
Deteriorated Property
Deteriorated Property

What can be done about deteriorated property and other dangerous health and safety situations?


Maintenance of deteriorated property is regulated by County ordinances. The Codes Enforcement Division provides the primary enforcement of these ordinances. For general information or problem situations, contact the Codes Enforcement Division at 864.467.7090.


Back To Answer Book Directory