Due to scheduled maintenance some applications will be down on Saturday, September 14th, 2019. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Greenville County
Search GreenvilleCounty.org:
i.e. "Pay my taxes", "Parks & Recreation", "Marriage Licenses", etc.
Answer Book
Traffic Control

How can you find out if someone has been in an accident?


Traffic accidents outside the city limits are handled by the South Carolina Highway Patrol, 864.241.1000.


Who should be called to report speeding vehicles?


For speeding vehicles the public should call the non-emergency number for dispatch at 864.271.5210.

For traffic related issues such as congestion, speeding all the time in a specific area etc., should be directed to Southern Command at 864.422.2020, or they can go to our website and click on Contact us and fill out the tip forms www.gcso.org.


Back To Answer Book Directory