Greenville County encourages those needing to pay taxes to avoid coming inside County Square.
Citizens can pay property taxes through the mail, the internet or by using the convenient dropbox located outside the Tax Office. The County accepts credit and debit card payments on our website, online. From now until April 15, the County will waive the online service fee provided by SC.GOV, our third-party provider.
Does your vehicle license plate expire between March 2020 and June 2020? You now have until July 1st 2020 to register or renew your vehicle plates.
DMV has extended deadlines for:
 • Motor vehicles registrations and plates
 • 45 day temporary license plates
Note: Expired plates may not be valid outside of SC
The service fee for Hospitality Taxes will also be waived until April 15th.
Greenville County
i.e. "Pay my taxes", "Parks & Recreation", "Marriage Licenses", etc.
Answer Book
Boards & Commissions

What Boards and Commissions does the County have?


A listing of the County's current advisory Boards and Commissions can be found at the County Council web site. For further information, contact the County Council Office at 864.467.7115.


How can a citizen apply for appointment to a County Board or Commission?


If citizens are interested in serving on a board or commission, they should check with the Council Office, 864.467.7115, to determine what qualifications might apply for the board in which they are interested. Then they should request and fill out an application form available in the Council office. Generally, board members are appointed by the County Council.


Back To Answer Book Directory