Greenville County encourages those needing to pay taxes to avoid coming inside County Square.
Citizens can pay property taxes through the mail, the internet or by using the convenient dropbox located outside the Tax Office. The County accepts credit and debit card payments on our website, online.
From now until further notice, the County will waive the online service fee provided by AutoAgent, our third-party provider.
The service fee for Hospitality Taxes, using SC.GOV, will also be waived until further notice.
Greenville County
i.e. "Pay my taxes", "Parks & Recreation", "Marriage Licenses", etc.
Answer Book

How do I get curbing repaired or removed?


The Public Works Division, 864.467.7016, is responsible for curbing repair. Repair needs will be reported to the appropriate maintenance facility. Curbing is replaced/repaired once each year, usually in the fall or early winter.


Back To Answer Book Directory