Greenville County encourages those needing to pay taxes to avoid coming inside County Square.
Citizens can pay property taxes through the mail, the internet or by using the convenient dropbox located outside the Tax Office. The County accepts credit and debit card payments on our website, online.
From now until further notice, the County will waive the online service fee provided by AutoAgent, our third-party provider.
The service fee for Hospitality Taxes, using SC.GOV, will also be waived until further notice.
Greenville County
i.e. "Pay my taxes", "Parks & Recreation", "Marriage Licenses", etc.
Answer Book
Property Classification

How do I apply for legal residence and/or agricultural classification?


Applications for legal residence are mailed following the recording of a property transfer. Completed applications, signed by both spouses or co-owners, must be returned to the Office of Real Property Services along with a copy of both SC drivers license registered at the address of the property for which the application is being filed.

Agricultural applications may be requested by calling the Office of Real Property Services at 864.467.7300.


Back To Answer Book Directory