Greenville County encourages those needing to pay taxes to avoid coming inside County Square.
Citizens can pay property taxes through the mail, the internet or by using the convenient dropbox located outside the Tax Office. The County accepts credit and debit card payments on our website, online.
From now until further notice, the County will waive the online service fee provided by AutoAgent, our third-party provider.
The service fee for Hospitality Taxes, using SC.GOV, will also be waived until further notice.
Greenville County
i.e. "Pay my taxes", "Parks & Recreation", "Marriage Licenses", etc.
Answer Book

Where can I get a copy of my divorce?


Copies of divorces can be obtained at the Clerk of Court Office in the Courthouse, Room 202, 305 East North Street, Greenville, S.C.


What do you do to get a divorce?


Divorces are not handled by the County. It is advisable to seek the advice of a private attorney. Actions for divorce are filed at the family court pursuant to state law.


Back To Answer Book Directory