Greenville County encourages those needing to pay taxes to avoid coming inside County Square.
Citizens can pay property taxes through the mail, the internet or by using the convenient dropbox located outside the Tax Office. The County accepts credit and debit card payments on our website, online.
From now until further notice, the County will waive the online service fee provided by AutoAgent, our third-party provider.
The service fee for Hospitality Taxes, using SC.GOV, will also be waived until further notice.
Greenville County
i.e. "Pay my taxes", "Parks & Recreation", "Marriage Licenses", etc.
Voter Registration
Change of Address
I have moved, do I need to correct my address on my voting card?

If a registered voter moves to another location within Greenville County, the voter must correct his address with the Voter Registration office at least 30 days prior to the election in order to stay eligible to cast his ballot.

If a voter moves to another county, or if a voter of another county moves into Greenville, then these people must register to vote as new applicants.

Greenville County residents who just relocate within the county need only to place their new address on the back of their card and include their telephone numbers then mail the old card to Voter Registration, 301 University Ridge Suite 1900, Greenville, SC 29601. Upon receipt the change can be made and a new card can be mailed back to the voter. Call 864.467.7250 for more information.