Greenville County encourages those needing to pay taxes to avoid coming inside County Square.
Citizens can pay property taxes through the mail, the internet or by using the convenient dropbox located outside the Tax Office. The County accepts credit and debit card payments on our website, online.
From now until further notice, the County will waive the online service fee provided by AutoAgent, our third-party provider.
The service fee for Hospitality Taxes, using SC.GOV, will also be waived until further notice.
Greenville County
i.e. "Pay my taxes", "Parks & Recreation", "Marriage Licenses", etc.
Public Records
Incident Report Requests

The victim is permitted a copy of their incident report at no charge (see victims right tab for more infomation). All other requesters may request a copy of a report for a fee, all personal and investigative information will be readacted.

We do not release juvenile data.