Greenville County
i.e. "Pay my taxes", "Parks & Recreation", "Marriage Licenses", etc.
Public Records
Certified Court Disposition

We provide certified court disposition print outs for Magistrate level charges only. General Sessions charges Indictment/Sentencing sheets must be obtained at the Criminal Records Office in the Greenville County Courthouse, 305 E. North Street, Greenville, SC 29601.

For Fees, click here.

To contact us, click here.