Greenville County
i.e. "Pay my taxes", "Parks & Recreation", "Marriage Licenses", etc.
Public Records
Victim Rights

SECTION 16 3 1520. Victim entitled to copy of initial incident report; assistance in applying for victim’s compensation benefits; information on progress of case.

(A) A law enforcement agency must provide a victim, free of charge, a copy of the initial incident report of his case.

For additional information, see full statute.

The report may be requested in person or by mail; visit our Contact Us page for our phone number and address.