Greenville County
i.e. "Pay my taxes", "Parks & Recreation", "Marriage Licenses", etc.
Solid Waste
Household Hazardous Waste
Household Hazardous Waste (HHW)

The County distributes Household Hazardous Waste (HHW) wheels that show alternatives to common household hazardous products. Remember when buying products for your home: (1) only buy what you need (2) use all that you have before throwing out containers (3) see if a neighbor or friend would like products you don't want to use (4) recycle oil, oil filters, oil-based car fluids, small amounts of kerosene, antifreeze and car batteries at Residential Waste and Recycling Centers and Twin Chimneys Landfill.

Call 864.241.1090 to contact Greenville County DHEC about household hazardous chemical recycling.

Solid Waste Division