Greenville County
i.e. "Pay my taxes", "Parks & Recreation", "Marriage Licenses", etc.
County Council
Citizen Elected Boards
How to apply for a Citizen Elected Board

Applicant must file for the seat at the Voter Registration Office located at:
301 University Ridge
Suite 1900
Greenville, SC 29601
(864) 467-7250

Boards Filled In Odd Year Elections

Filing for the below boards is from mid-July through mid-August of the respective election year.

  • Belmont Fire and Sanitation District
  • Berea Public Service District
  • Brookfield Special Tax District
  • Canebrake Fire District
  • Duncan Chapel Fire District
  • Foothills Fire Service Area
  • Gantt Fire, Police, and Sewer District
  • Glassy Mountain Fire Service Area
  • Gowensville Fire District
  • Lake Cunningham Fire District
  • Marietta Water, Fire, Sanitation and Sewer District
  • North Greenville Fire District
  • Parker Sewer & Fire Sub-District
  • Piedmont Park Fire District
  • Slater Marietta Fire District
  • South Greenville Fire District
  • Taylors Fire & Sewer District
  • Tigerville Fire District
  • Wade Hampton Fire & Sewer District
Boards Filled In Even Year Elections

Filing for the below boards is by petition, and must be received by July 15th of the respective election year.

  • Dunklin Fire District
  • Piedmont Public Service District
  • Rabon Creek Watershed District 25
  • S. Tyger River Watershed District 29