Greenville County encourages those needing to pay taxes to avoid coming inside County Square.
Citizens can pay property taxes through the mail, the internet or by using the convenient dropbox located outside the Tax Office. The County accepts credit and debit card payments on our website, online.
From now until further notice, the County will waive the online service fee provided by SC.GOV, our third-party provider.
The service fee for Hospitality Taxes will also be waived until further notice.
Greenville County
i.e. "Pay my taxes", "Parks & Recreation", "Marriage Licenses", etc.
Litter Prevention
Frequently Asked Questions
My neighbor has furniture and other bulk items in front of their house, who can I call to have it removed?

All litter related calls are handled by our Litter Prevention Coordinator at 864.467.7289.

I'm tired of seeing trash on the side of the road, what can I do?

Be a part of the solution and volunteer now by downloading our litter ends here app.

How much does it cost to participate in the Adopt A Road program?

Participating in the Adopt A Road program is on a volunteer basis and is completely free. Litter is a social problem that affects us all. It's up to us as a community to come together to end litter. Will you do your part?

What do I do with my electronic waste items such as televisions and computers?

All E-waste items must be brought to one of our Residential Waste and Recycling Centers. For more information such as locations and hours click here. For more information on E-waste, click here.

Why should I report litter being discarded or blown from a motor vehicle?

Littering from motor vehicles is a major contributor to roadside and community litter. Litter can cause significant environmental harm and is a serious environmental offence. Roadside and community litter is unsightly and cleaning it up poses a significant cost to local governments and the community.

Why do I have to provide my personal details when making a report?

Greenville County is now issuing penalty notices based on public reports and you are a witness to the offense of littering from a motor vehicle. Greenville County may need to contact you if the offender elects to have the matter dealt with in court. If this is the case, you may be required to attend court as a witness to the offence.

Who will have access to my details?

Greenville County will have access to your details, and will not release your details to anybody outside the county unless the matter is to be dealt with in court.