Who do I call about child support?

If payments are being made through the court, you can go to Family Court and speak with a counselor. If you want to find out if a payment has been received, you can call 864.467.7375. However, you must have your case number to use this automated system. If you need to get child support started, you can call Child Support Enforcement at 864.241.1101 for an application.


Back To Answer Book Directory