How do I evict my tenants?

The Human Relations Commission is the local department established to improve human and community relations by encouraging local resolution to problems. Contact the Commission at (864)467-7095 for assistance with landlord/tenant disputes. Evictions are handled in magistrate's court. Contact the magistrate's office in your area.


Back To Answer Book Directory